Sneak Peek to Winter Restaurant Week January 22!
Sneak Peek to Winter Restaurant Week presented by Dayton’s very own Buckeye Vodka, from 5:30-8:30 pm on 1/22 at Watson’s
Preview the Winter Restaurant Week menus from over 10 restaurants, live music, drinks, and more. Sample the Buckeye Vodka’s Winter Restaurant Week Martini. Tickets are just $25 in advance and $30 at the door.
Each ticket includes 2 drink tickets. Be the first to sample KONA, only at the Sneak!
Whether you like Lady Gaga & Pink or Loretta Lynn and Miranda Lambert, you will be entertained with a lively performance by Mink. While mainly country, she will rock out a Bonnie Raitt and Bon Jovi tune to bring out your inner 80’s. No matter what genre of music you are into, Lauren knows how to satisfy her audience.
Amelia’s, Christopher’s, Coco’s Bistro, The Dock, Fleming’s, Jay’s, The Meadowlark, Pour Haus and many more.
A special thanks to our sponsors:
Buckeye Vodka, Morgan Linen and Uniform, Heartland Payment Systems, Carr Insurance Agency, Erie Insurance, Bath Fitter, Stella Artois, Allied Wine, Xtreme Crete Transformations, All Season’s Remodeling
Tickets can also be purchased at the following locations:
- DayAir Credit Union Branches
A few Sneak-Peek menus to ‘whet’ your appetite…
- Meadowlark: Mahi Mahi Tacos with Poblano Chili Sauce
- Fresco: Thai chicken meatballs with rice noodle salad
- Station House will be serving Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing and a Herb Baked Cod with Fresh Mango Salsa
- Hickory River will be serving their tasty chili and pulled pork