Fall in Love......with Fall Flavors!
Six Days of Fall Flavor
October 20 – October 25
Carvers Five Days of Fall Flavor
~Salad Course ~
- Your choice soup of the day or Romaine salad, Spinach salad, Mixed green salad, Caesar Salad
Substitute a Carvers Wedge Salad for $3.50
And your choice of:
- Mashed potatoes, au gratin potatoes, baked potato, rice pilaf, French fries,
Baked potato Or Fall Vegetable
Three-course entrees for $25
- Atlantic Salmon
Fresh wild caught Scottish salmon filet with pine nut butter.
- Twin Filets
Classic brown sauce, Blue cheese, Sautéed mushrooms and bacon
- Prime Rib
7oz with our house herb crust then slow roasted.
A Carvers specialty
Three course entrees for $30
- Filet Mignon
8oz. grain-fed hand-cut steak with our house blend seasoning.
Our most tender steak. Topped with blue cheese butter.
- N.Y. Strip Steak
11oz grain-fed hand-cut steak with our house blend seasoning
Our most flavorful steak
~ Dessert Course ~
- Cinnamon Crème Brûlée
Six days of Fall Flavor
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22 THROUGH SUNDAY, OCTOBER 27
CHOOSE YOUR 1st COURSE:
- MIXED GREEN SALAD TOSSED WITH SWEET DRIED CRANBERRIES, ROASTED SUNFLOWER SEEDS, RED ONION RINGS, FRESH PARMESAN CHEESE AND CHEF JAMES’ STRAWBERRY VINAIGRETTE!!
- OUR AWARD-WINNING CREAMY LOBSTER BISQUE!!
- A TOASTED CHEDDAR-CHIVE BISCUIT TOPPED WITH THREE SHRIMP, TWO OUNCES OF CRAB MEAT, AND FINISHED WITH OUR CREAMY LOBSTER SAUCE
CHOOSE YOUR ENTRÉE:
- PARMESAN-CRUSTED FLOUNDER…..FLOUNDER FILETS LIGHTLY CRUSTED IN PARMESAN CHEESE FLOUR, PAN-SEARED, AND SERVED OVER FRESH SPINACH, SUNDRIED TOMATO, & ARTICHOKE ORZO; THEN DRIZZLED WITH A LEMON-CAPER BUTTER!!
- BAKED STUFFED TILAPIA……A TILAPIA FILET STUFFED WITH A CRABMEAT DRESSING, TOPPED WITH OUR CREAMY SEAFOOD SAUCE, BAKED TO PERFECTION, AND FINISHED WITH FRESH PARMESAN CHEESE AND HERBS. ACCOMPANIED BY LONG GRAIN & WILD RICE!!
- FRESH PORK MEDALLIONS…..THREE PORK MEDALLIONS, SEARED TO YOUR ORDER, TOPPED WITH OUR DELICIOUS BORDELAIDE SAUCE, AND SERVED WITH SMASHED RED POTATOES, AND AN ASPARAGUS GARNISH!!
CHOOSE YOUR DESSERT:
- HOMEMADE PEANUT BUTTER TART
- PUMPKIN LAVA CAKE
- HOMEMADE COCONUT CREAM TART
PLUS TAX & GRATUITY
PRESTIGE CARDS & LOCAL FLAVOR COUPONS ARE NOT VALID WITH THESE SPECIALS!!
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
$30 per person
choice of one
- CAESAR SALAD
hearts of romaine, parmesan, fried capers, crispy prosciutto
- FLEMING’S SALAD
walnuts, dried cranberries, tomato, onion, lemon balsamic vinaigrette
choice of one
- PRIME RIB
- BARBECUE NEW ZEALAND SALMON
beech mushrooms, barbecue glaze
- DOUBLE BREAST OF CHICKEN
roasted, white wine, mushroom, leek and thyme sauce
choice of one (individual serving)
- MASHED POTATOES
- CREAMED SPINACH
three-layer cake with cream cheese frosting, dark rum caramel drizzle
- Roasted butternut squash soup
- Seared lake trout with apple relish and brown butter vinaigrette served with roasted potatoes
- Maple pecan bread pudding with bourbon sauce
Flavors of Fall Menu
Tuesday, October 22-Friday, October 25
Starters: (choose one)
- Roasted local acorn squash bisque (GF, V)
- Salad of Dayton Hydrogrowers lettuce, gala apples, spiced walnuts, and pumpkin-spiced beemster cheese, tossed in house cider vinaigrette (GF,*V)
- Smales pretzel sticks with warm red dragon beer cheese
Entrees: (choose one)
- House Raviolis filled with local butternut squash and fresh lemon zest ricotta cheese in brown butter sauce with toasted pumpkin seeds and fried locally-grown sage 25
- Chana Aloo: slow-cooked chickpeas, local sweet potatoes, carrots, and peppers, slow-cooked in coconut curry sauce (GF,V) 25
- Beef Brisket and Root Vegetables: ethically-sourced, slow-cooked beef brisket with local root vegetables and simmered hearty beef jus (GF) 25
Desserts: (choose one)
- Seasonal Crème Brûlée (GF)
- Dark Chocolate pot de creme with salted caramel (V, GF)
- Upside down brownie with housemade buttermilk ice cream and berry coulis
(GF=Gluten free, V=Vegan, *GF=can be prepared gluten-free upon request *V=can be prepared vegan upon request)
$25 per person for choice of starter, entree, and dessert. Tax and tip are additional.
Melting Pot Fall Flavors
3 Course Menu $25 Per Person,
10/20 THROUGH 10/25.
- 1st Course -California Salad– Mixed greens, candied pecans, Gorgonzola crumbles, tomatoes, house-made raspberry walnut vinaigrette
- 2nd Course -Entree- Wild mushroom sacchetti, chicken breast, teriyaki sirloin, seasonal vegetables in our court bouillon cooking style.
- 3rd Course -White chocolate honey brulee served with all kinds of great dippers!
RESERVATIONS ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED 937-567-8888